Kate O'Brien

Friday, June 17, 2011

One small step for Mouse! Writing and walking firsts.....

Today has been another day of firsts for me:
Writing Firsts
1. I have learned how to promote my blog through commenting on other blogs and leaving my blog details at the end of my comments
- it sounds so simple and now I can see ways forward :)

2. I've been contacted to do a little research on a living history group
- hopefully this will lead to a few articles, local and national, fingers crossed x

Walking Firsts
3. I walked around Marks & Spencer using my two little sticks and left my crutches in the car!
- I was extremely nervous and had a little panic after 10 minutes, but nothing a skinny latte and a large piece of carrot cake couldn't mend

4. An optician's appointment has left me speechless!
Dizziness and blurred vision have blighted me for the last few weeks - it appears that after coming off Tramadol and having 12 weeks of awful side effects, the tramadol-free me now has weakened eye muscles causing double vision. Bizarrely, the same side effects I had when I started with Tramadol three years ago. Unbelieveable!

Doesn't life do this to you sometimes? A good and a bad all in one day? But hey - onwards and upwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please follow my blog and leave your comments ✌️

Recent Blog Post

Is it my ME or could it be something else? We follow the clues ...

  Life has thrown a few sticks of dynamite my way again. But by overdoing it one night my flare-ups are consistent in terms of time but I’m ...

Labels