Kate O'Brien

Friday, March 11, 2011

Thursday 3rd March

Went out with my dear friend Michelle this afternoon – walked around Next and DottyPs at Parkgate for two hours – sat down quite a lot but was determined not to take my chair – we even decided against Meadowhell so that I wouldn’t need to cover as much ground.
Tried on clothes and had coffee – I felt human today. It was huge just being able to do something out of the house with a friend! On a real high :)

Then stupidly fell getting ready for bed and banged right hip/back – nothing has moved as such but I went down sharply and felt quite sick. Andy wanted me to go for an xray so I may go tomorrow. Hoping it’ll feel better in the morning. Very sore - hot water bottle on my back and codeine top up - should be okay tomorrow x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please follow my blog and leave your comments ✌️

Recent Blog Post

Is it my ME or could it be something else? We follow the clues ...

  Life has thrown a few sticks of dynamite my way again. But by overdoing it one night my flare-ups are consistent in terms of time but I’m ...

Labels