Kate O'Brien

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Twitter-arti? It's a riot.

Well, I've finally gone and done it. I'm now on Twitter. Yet another way to avoid writing. Fascinating people on there - particularly linking to the London riots and the clean-up that's being managed through a range of really generous and kind-hearted fellows out there. Twitter can be a good thing. My heart is warmed by their work.

I also found a great poster:
Kelly Linzi Roberts

which, although I'm more a caring-sharing hug-a-tree and look-behind-the-face-at-the-real-problem kinda-girl, this got me!
I'm sure there are many out there who are incensed by the action of the police in Tottenham next week - I'm hardwired to think the police may have just pointed and pressed before waiting to see what was going on (or be shot maybe). However, most of the rioters are just greedy toe-rags looking for any excuse to steal and smash the place up. YES! We are all angry at losing our money, pensions etc, but by looting and destroying the very communities they live in, they're playing right in to the Con Dems hands. Before you know it they'll be telling us we need ID Cards and a police state.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please follow my blog and leave your comments ✌️

Recent Blog Post

Is it my ME or could it be something else? We follow the clues ...

  Life has thrown a few sticks of dynamite my way again. But by overdoing it one night my flare-ups are consistent in terms of time but I’m ...

Labels