Kate O'Brien

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Tuesday 17th May

Missed both Yoga sessions this week as I’m too sore! Monday or Tuesday but could not bring myself to do it - I was so fed up! May also be because I’m trying to cope with only 50mcg of morphine again, so I'm battling with withdrawal ( tiredness and rattycow-i-tis) as there’s a chance of some writing work and I must get the codeine and morphine levels down so I can concentrate. I know it sounds silly but I can’t focus or write particularly well dosed up on all my drugs, as is probably very evident! I’m in danger of becoming a Wright Stuff  devotee as all I can manage is that and coffee on a bad day followed by a snooze. NO NO NO!!!
I’m starting to be snappy with the kids on just 50mcg and on a very short fuse with Andy which does not help matters. So I do need to see the doc soon and have an overhaul.
All systems go methinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please follow my blog and leave your comments ✌️

Recent Blog Post

Is it my ME or could it be something else? We follow the clues ...

  Life has thrown a few sticks of dynamite my way again. But by overdoing it one night my flare-ups are consistent in terms of time but I’m ...

Labels