Kate O'Brien

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sunday 16th January


After four years, I can read my physical self and my moods rather well and know that without doing something positive each day, involving the outside world, I become quickly oversettled with being at home all day, in my safe zone, where no one can see me. However, by tea time, I’m desperate for change and mood swings aren’t pretty. So I shall venture out to Magna with my little ones while A works another Saturday thanks to the financial mess my illness has left us in. When I become the next JK Rowling, I’ll look back on all this and laugh :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please follow my blog and leave your comments ✌️

Recent Blog Post

Is it my ME or could it be something else? We follow the clues ...

  Life has thrown a few sticks of dynamite my way again. But by overdoing it one night my flare-ups are consistent in terms of time but I’m ...

Labels